- Style and simplicity in this vintage single speed
- No expensive unnecessary features, easy to maintain
- Perfect for city living – lightweight frame, take it anywhere!
- Classic 1950s design- raked forks with crowns, gumwall tyres & handsome leather saddle
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 30 day no questions asked FREE returns!
- Light weight CRMO frame and fork
- Vintage design features – crowned raked fork, CNC forged vintage style crank, alloy thin profile box rims
- Chappelli tessellated bar tape with matching vintage style studded saddle
- 700 x 28 Gumwall tyres
- Double sided Wellgo pedals
- Tektro 539 brakes and Tektro shorty brake levers
- Flip/Flop rear hub with 46/18T gear ratio
Why are Chappelli Bicycles so special
At Chappelli Cycles we pride ourselves on producing the best looking and best quality fixies and vintage single speed bikes available in Australia. All our fixies are designed in Australia and we use only high quality materials and components. The quality of our bicycles and our superior service stands us apart from our competitors which is why we can stand by our products with the Chappelli satisfaction guaranteed returns policy. If you are not entirely happy with your Chappelli bicycle then you can return within 30 days for a full refund.