Knog Oi bell features
- Sounds like: With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. The Oi bell actually has several pitch tones – one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it’s unmistakable and safely heard.
- Fits like: Just pop it over the bar, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you’re good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling or need to remove hand grips.
- Looks like: The Oi bell’s shape originates from its home – the handlebar. Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it’s discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable.
- The Knog Oi bell fits all current Chappelli models (except the current El Toro with 31.8mm bars. Fits older model El Toro with 22.2mm bars)
- Suits any brand of bike with 22.2mm bars (which is most bikes with conventional flat or riser bars or old school drop bars)
- Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system to run cables through. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables.